- Polymerase chain reaction, nuclease digestion, and mass spectrometry based assay for the trinucleotide repeat status of the fragile X mental retardation 1 gene. E. D. Dodds, F. Tassone, P. J. Hagerman, and C. B. Lebrilla, Analytical Chemistry 81: 5533-5540 (2009)
- Analytical performance of immobilized pronase for glycopeptide footprinting and implications for surpassing reductionist glycoproteomics. E. D. Dodds, R. R. Seipert, B. H. Clowers, J. B. German, and C. B. Lebrilla, Journal of Proteome Research 8: 502-512 (2009)
- Factors that influence fragmentation behavior of N-linked glycopeptide ions. R. R. Seipert, E. D. Dodds, B. H. Clowers, S. M. Beecroft, J. B. German, and C. B. Lebrilla, Analytical Chemistry 80: 3684-3692 (2008)
- Site determination of protein glycosylation based on digestion with immobilized nonspecific proteases and Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry. B. H. Clowers, E. D. Dodds, R. R. Seipert, and C. B. Lebrilla, Journal of Proteome Research 6: 4032-4040 (2007)
- Enhanced peptide mass fingerprinting through high mass accuracy: exclusion of non-peptide signals based on residual mass. E. D. Dodds, H. J. An, P. J. Hagerman, and C. B. Lebrilla, Journal of Proteome Research 5: 1195-1203 (2006)
Eric D. Dodds
University of Nebraska - Lincoln
Department of Chemistry
Lincoln NE 68588-0304
Phone: (402) 472-3592
Fax: (402) 472-9402
Office: 715 HAH
Lab: 717 HAH
Phone: (402) 472-3507
- 17 July 2013: Our group at ASMS 2013, Minneapolis, MN
- 27 December 2011: Our review article on glycopeptide dissociation has been accepted for publication in Mass Spectrometry Reviews!
- 21 October 2011: Deepali and Venkata presented posters at the American Chemical Society Midwest Regional Meeting!
- 15 September 2011: John-Emmett Mahon (undergraduate student) has joined the group. Welcome, John-Emmett!
- View archive